Fixes for A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken
Here’re 3 fixes that have helped other users resolve sầu their problem; just work your way down until you find the one that works for you.
Fix 1: Update your network adapter driver
Important: If you don’t have sầu proper Internet access on the problem computer at the moment, you can connect your computer lớn a WiFi network lớn update your network adapter driver.
This problem may occur if you are using the wrong network adapter driver or it’s out of date. So you should update your network adapter driver khổng lồ see if it fixes your problem. If you don’t have sầu the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can vày it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system & find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need lớn be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, & you don’t need to lớn worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (& you get full tư vấn và a 30-day money baông chồng guarantee):
1) Downloadvà install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy & clickScan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer & detect any problem drivers.
3) ClickUpdate Alllớn automatically tải về and install the correct version ofallthe drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires thePro version– you’ll be prompted khổng lồ nâng cấp when you clichồng Update All).
4) Restart your computer & see if the A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken problem has been resolved. If yes, then congrats! But if the issue still lingers on, move sầu on to Fix 2, below.
Fix 2: Clean your Ethernet port
You may also encounter the A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken problem if there’s dirt or lint inside your Ethernet port & it’s blocking the network connection. So you should clean your Ethernet port to lớn see if it fixes the problem.
Before doing this, simply unplug the ethernet cable from the port. Then use a piece of dry and clean cloth khổng lồ gently wipe the port clean.
After that, reconnect the Ethernet cable, & kiểm tra to lớn see if the error has disappeared.
Fix 3 : Power cycle your PC
If the fixes above proved no joy, you can power cycle your PC to refresh your Internet connection & see if it fixes the issue.
Here’s how lớn bởi it:I’m using a máy tính PC:I’m using a desktop PC:I’m using a laptop PC:
1) Unplug the charger, power off your máy vi tính và remove the battery.
2) Long press the power button for at least 30 seconds and wait for 10 minutes.
3) Put the battery bachồng in, charge your máy tính xách tay và boot it up.
4) Check the network & see if the A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken has been solved.
1) Power off your computer & remove sầu ALL of the power cables.
2) Long press the power button for at least 30 seconds & wait for 10 minutes.
3) Plug the power cables baông chồng in and boot up your PC.
4) Cheông xã the network và see if the A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken has been solved.
How have sầu the fixes above helped you with your troubleshooting? Do you have sầu any experiences or ideas to cốt truyện with us? Feel không tính tiền khổng lồ drop a bình luận below & let us know your thoughts.